As we welcome our Shark students there are a few items to review with parents to assist in a smooth start to the new school year.
- Student hours this year are 8:50-3:05, with breakfast being served from 8:25-8:45 in the cafeteria.
- Student Drop-Off is on the north side of the school at the east side of the parking lot near the gym and basketball courts. Student Drop-Off on the south side of campus is not permitted. Parking in front of the Administration building is reserved for visitors and new student registrations.
- Anclote High and Paul R. Smith students will share buses this year, which requires new bus arrival and departure patterns. We appreciate the patience of students and parents as we work together to ensure a successful transition.
- Families can contact the Transportation Call Center at 727-774-2500 with questions regarding transportation during the first two weeks.
- Students can pick up schedules and pay fees on Tuesday, August 8 from 8:30-2:00 in the gym. Families are also able to pay fees through our new online payment system, ACORN.
- School Office Hours this year are 8:00-3:30.